Sunday, February 20, 2005

TrackBack Secrets Revealed

Will Wonders Never Cease?

I'm so new to this "blogging thang" that I hear about stuff and sometimes don't have a clue what it's all for. For instance... a feature that is available in many of the blog software systems called: "trackback".

Well, I have no need to explain trackback for you here. Jim Edwards and Thomas Pierce (whose recently released How 2 Blog has made him famous) have already done it all for me... and now for YOU too. I've been a subscriber to Jim's "I Gotta Tell You" newsletter for quite some time now. He's even turned that into a blog format now and you can see it for yourself right HERE.

http://www.igottatellya.com/blog/

Go there right now and you can learn all about trackback for yourself. Learn how you can even enable trackback on a free blog like I did right here using technology from HaloScan. It actually took me less than two minutes to make it part of this blog. Very slick indeed!!

Also, be sure to read my recent review of Thomas Pierce's new product in a recent post right here.

Enjoy!