Saturday, February 12, 2005

Instant Buzz is Open for Sign-ups !

This is Urgent & Time Sensitive!

Instant Buzz is in open-signup again... but only until next Tuesday morning, February 15. (Then it will be back to invitation only).

If you are not using Instant Buzz yet, you have an opportunity this weekend to get in. I have had amazing results, good click thrus, and have added several hundred people to my email lists and other programs using this very elegant and totally free service.

I’ve said it before...this is the best no cost advertising tool ever invented because it actually works. Now it has a new system that drives even more traffic through a revolutionary new mail technology.

Just check it out, you’ll see what I mean.
Click Here to Sign up

If you missed this opportunity a few months back... don't miss it this time.

You'll thank me for this - I promise.

Louis